vGIS Utilities is a cloud-based app that displays GIS and CAD data, using mixed and augmented reality.
vGIS is designed to run on traditional consumer-grade hardware: tablets, smartphones, and HoloLens devices. It doesn’t require specialized hardware to operate.
vGIS also doesn’t require client-provided servers. The system is hosted in a secure Microsoft Azure cloud operated by vGIS Inc. To comply with organizations that require enhanced data security, such as federal agencies, the system can be hosted in a private Azure instance.
- Compatible Android, iOS or HoloLens devices (for a full list of supported devices, visit http://ow.ly/FwkX30oPgza)
- 100Mb of device storage space
- 5G, LTE, 4G, 3G or Wi-Fi connectivity
- ARCore v1.6 or above (Android), ARKit v1.5 or above (iOS), Windows RS4 (HoloLens)
- Access to the app stores (Google Play, Apple App Store or Windows Store)
- Esri ArcGIS (Enterprise or Online)
- Feature services or Map services
- Scene services (coming soon)
- Building services (coming soon)
- Bentley iModelHub
- Shapefiles, GeoDatabases or KML
- Revit and Navisworks (coming soon)
- WMS/WFS (coming soon)
- NOT required
- 100% accurate or complete data
- Special data preparations
Have questions? Let us know – support@vGIS.io.
Download PDF version