To enable reality capture models created with vGIS' Reality Capture functionality, you need to access the vGIS Admin portal. From there, you can locate the reality capture model stored within a data source. You need to enable it for your team(s) to visualize.
Instructions for adding reality capture to a project
- Access the Data Sources tab from the side menu (Fig. 1)
- Select your reality capture data source (Fig. 1). It will be named RealityCapture-unique ID
- Open the data source and review individual models generated by vGIS (Fig. 2)
- Select the ROOT folder and assign it to a Layer Group, otherwise the system will will automatically assign it to the Reality Capture layer group. (Fig. 3)
- You may assign individual models to different Layer Groups (Fig. 3)
- Save changes and Process the Layer Data (Fig. 3)
The reality capture model will appear according to your team/project or company security settings.