To add a WFS data source, click on the global "+" sign on the top left corner of the portal and select the Data Source option.
Adding a WFS as a data source:
- Select 'WFS' from the Type drop-down box.
- Next, choose a Security type.
- Provide the Base URL.
- Enter security type specific settings (only when required).
- Press the Save button to continue.
You will receive a message at the bottom of your screen notifying you that your data source was created. You should now be able to locate this data source in the Data Sources page.
Choosing a security type
There are two security type settings: public and password.
- Public security type is used for unprotected URLs where no username or password authentication is required to access the data.
- Password security type is used when users need credentials to access the data source. This security type requires you to enter a username and password.