The vGIS Portal is organized as a traditional dashboard. All screens across the portal have similar layouts to provide easy access to your data:
- Navigation bar - Used to access different vGIS Portal sections.
- Main screen - Displays data specific to the current section.
- Global “+” button - Allows you to add commonly used items without leaving the current section.
- Search bar - Allows you to perform contextual searches within the active section.
- Action buttons – Green buttons found across the portal that action according to the nature of the section.
- Line actions – Actions for individual line items. Icons display when hovered over the line.
The blue navigation bar consists of three groups:
- vGIS-specific items - Read-only items that give important information about your company’s vGIS system.
- Configuration pages - List of admin/data configurable sections.
- Help/account - All the relevant information about the vGIS portal, including video tutorials and help articles. In the profile menu, you will be able to edit your user information and password.
Note: Text in bold highlights section you are in.
Please review the video guide below for additional details:
The Admin Portal consists of 11 sections:
- Field reports
- Data Collection - coming soon
- System reports - coming soon
- Layer groups
- My profile
Have questions? Use the "Feedback" form at the bottom of this page to to ask questions or report issues.
Follow the link to access vGIS Onboarding table of content.