In order to visualize your data in the vGIS app, you will need to create teams/projects configured to showcase relevant AR visuals.
The teams/project functionality allows you to create and manage teams and projects within your organization. Each of them can be customized to have different visualization settings and different access permissions, making them a great solution to organize and optimize viewing options for your users and to manage data security.
Your company can have an unlimited number of teams or projects.
- Access the "Teams/Projects" tab on the left side menu and click "Add team/Project." (Fig. 1)
- Complete the mandatory fields in the "General Tab" (Fig. 2)
- For your first team, you can skip settings on the "Options Tab", as they will be taken from the company settings. Otherwise, adjust settings as required(Fig. 3)
- Enable (V) or disable (X) access to the "Layer Groups" on the "Layer Groups Tab" (Fig. 4)
- Enable (V) or disable (X) the data source that this team should have access to on the "Data Sources Tab" (Fig. 5)
The Teams/Projects functionality is an effective method of optimizing team's visual and other settings, and maintaining security around your company's data sources.
Follow this link to learn about creating and configuring your teams/projects.
Have questions? Use the "Feedback" form at the bottom of this page to to ask questions or report issues.
Follow the link to access vGIS Onboarding table of content.