To add a Simple 3D data source, click on the global "+" sign on the top left corner of the portal and select the Data Source option. Alternatively you can go to the Data Source tab of the Admin Portal and click Add Source.
Simple 3D Upload Process:
- Select Simple 3D Model from the Type drop-down box.
- Press the Select file button.
- Choose the Simple 3D .zip folder from the file browser.
- Press the Save button to continue.
You will receive a message at the bottom of your screen notifying you that your data source was created. You should now be able to locate this data source on the Data Sources page.
Simple 3D Model Requirements
- Include .shp, .shx, .dbf and .prj files for each layer.
- Place all files in a single folder.
- Compress files into a single ZIP archive.
- Textured model should be combined with texture and uploaded as .ZIP file
- Use "Select File" to add new files, "Replace with New Version" to update existing and "Delete" to remove.