To add a Autodesk Build data source, click on the global "+" sign on the top left corner of the portal and select the Data Source option.
Adding BIM 360 project as a data source:
- Fill in the 'Identifier' information for the data source.
- Select "Autodesk Build" from the 'Type' drop-down (Fig. 1).
- Press the "Save" button on the top-right corner.
- Immediately after saving the 'Autodesk Sign In' button will appear under the toggles (Fig. 2).
- Once you have signed in, a new "Project" field will appear under the 'Type' field. Select the Autodesk Build project you want to link to (Fig. 3).
- Press the 'Save' button again to continue (Fig. 3).
You should now be able to locate this data source on the Data Sources page.