To add a Shapefile data source, click on the global "+" sign on the top left corner of the portal and select the Data Source option.
Adding a Shapefile file as a data source:
- Select 'Shapefiles' from the Type drop-down box.
- Press the Select file button.
- Choose the Shapefiles .zip folder from the file browser.
- Press the Save button to continue.
You will receive a message at the bottom of your screen notifying you that your data source was created. You should now be able to locate this data source on the Data Sources page.
- Include .shp, .shx, .dbf and .prj files for each layer.
- Place all files in a single folder.
- Compress files into a single ZIP archive.